The Pi-Jama Notice and Take down Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As Pi-Jama.com does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Pi-Jama.com, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Your statement needs to include:
1. The Full name of the intellectual property right owner
2. Your full name & name of the company you represent
3. Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
4. Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialling code
5. Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement ( eg: Trademark and Registered No.)
6. Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Pi-Jama.com website
7. Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
8. Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please fill the information, print the document and sign it before emailing a scanned copy to us at: info@Pi-Jama.com
We will reply you after the way received your complaint 5 business days.